To create a new contact:
- Tap-and- hold the Add (+) button in the upper-right hand and then tap the bottom Contact button.
- Tap the Contact Type button to select either "Person", "Company", "Government", "Household" or "Non-Profit".
- Tap the photo to add an existing photo or take a new one.
- Enter a Name.
- On the tap the Expand Details button, then the Add more (+) button to add a phone number, email address, address, url, significant date or a social media account.
- If you added more than one record type (for example, email addresses), the first one you entered becomes the default and will appear in the top section. If you would like to change the default, swipe the row from right-to-left and tap the Make default button.
How do I change a Contact´s type?